Saturday, April 4, 2009

Today at the Home & Garden Show

We arrived right when it opened. I don't think the A/C was going at first because it was pretty warm in the convention center. We saw landscaping companies, roofers, cabinet companies, etc. The grandkids were pretty mellow and my daughter and I were able to check out the whole scene. It was especially nice to be able to drop in on some of our friends' exhibits who own companies in the industry.

We bumped into some friends who own Cretewerks. They do some pretty cool stuff with concrete!

My grandson LOVES tractors!


There was even a Girl Scout cookie bus???


My Granddaughter hanging out in the stroller.




My son-in-law works at Living Water and I'm also friends with the owner and other employees. It's a great lawn care and tree service company. Check them out at www.livingwaterspray.com.

Here's the exhibit for our good friends at Budget Blinds. You can check them out at http://www.budgetblinds.com/NorthSpokane/


This display was all artificial! Looked real to me!


And here's a shot of the whole thing.



No comments: